What Drives Us
Our goal is to build loyal and long-term relationships with customers and employees by operating with integrity, teamwork and dedication to a superior product and service. Our Dedication to these principals is demonstrated day in and day out by our knowledgeable and experienced staff, dependable on-time delivery, consistent quality concrete, and prompt customer service.
We have Michigan Concrete Association (MCA) and American Concrete Institute (ACI) certified technicians onsite to ensure concrete strength and quality per specifications. To learn more about our products and services, contact us today. Office: (248) 624-1562.
What we provide
Ordering Concrete for delivery: Call Dispatch at (248)624-1562, provide us with following information:
- Name or Company Name
- Telephone number and number of contractor on-site (if separate)
- Cubic yards of concrete
- Use the concrete calculator at the bottom of the page to help determine your desired quantity. The industry standard is to allow 10% for variance in uneven subgrade, spillage, etc. and round up to the nearest ½ yard.
- Mix design requested
- Desired Slump of concrete for placement and project specifications.
- Method of unloading the Truck (i.e. Chute from truck, buggy, wheelbarrow, pump-truck)
- Be prepared to sign a waiver if the plan is to pull the Mixer truck off the road and onto the project property.
- Mix enhancement (Fibermesh, accelerators, water-reducers…etc.)
- Needed supplies (Sealers, expansion joint, rebar. We can deliver supplies with the ready mixed concrete!)
- Exact Project address (or closest intersection if not applicable).
- O.D customers
- We accept cash or check only made out to C.F. Long & Sons, INC. Customer is able to provide method of payment to driver upon delivery.
- The smallest load that we are capable of batching is 1 cubic yard.
- All loads less than 6 cubic yards are subject to a partial load charge.